Role: Software Developer
Location: Valencia, Spain
Position Description: Software Developer
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a global regulatory technology company targeting the investment industry with its headquarters in New York City, USA and European development centres in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Dublin & Valencia.
CSS is now looking for a Software Developer with 3-5 years’ experience to work in our Valencia office.
This successful candidate will join our trade surveillance product team to facilitate the build of new integration and data processing layers between our Accudelta (MS.Net stack) and our Trade Sentry / Code-of-Ethics (Go/Mongo) products.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in both the Microsoft .NET stack using C# as well as a Linux environment using Go. The key requirement is having comfort working dual environments, direct experience of both is not an absolute necessity, but would be an advantage.
The role will specifically appeal to a developer that sees themselves as polyglot that is not restricted to one technology stack or development environment. With CSS, the successful candidate would be offered the chance to specialize overtime if so desired.
– 3+ years of experience with Go or C# and a willingness to learn the other
– Comfortable working in virtual environment with team members in remote locations
– Experience with Mongo DB
– Experience with MS SQL Server
– Experience with Linux (ideally Ubuntu)
– Experience in financial services – with investment trading being very helpful
– Experience working in a DevOps environment (GCP and GitLab based)
– Experience with GitHub
– Experience with BigQuery
– Experience in Scala
– Experience in Markojs
– Educated to degree level
For consideration, please submit your CV to: email@example.com