.Net / SharePoint Developer
(Short-term mandate, with possibility for permanent position)
We are looking for a .Net Sharepoint Software Developer to work on a project in a mandate of 2 to 3 months), with a possibility of extension and indefinite employment.
- Have a proven track record delivering high quality results.
- Have a talent for understanding customer challenges and developing innovative solutions.
- Have a passion to build great software.
- Proficiency in C#, Visual Studio.Net, MOSS, SharePoint 2007, MS SQL and related technologies:
1. Technologies: .NET, COM, Web Services.
2. Languages/Formats: C#, C++, T-SQL, HTML, CSS, VBScript, XML.
3. Architecture: Multi-tier architecture design.
4. Web development: ASP.NET, IIS.
5. Database: ADO.NET, IIS.
- Applied experience and knowledge in:
- Security, Access and Authentication
- Demonstrated software development excellence or 5+ years software development and engineering, IT consulting, professional services and/or enterprise software development experience.
- Effective communication and teamwork.
- The willingness to learn, effort and ability to do so rapidly, and handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or equivalent.
- You will be developing an application with a lead developer for a key customer.
- Strong software development skills including modeling and development practices.
- -Strong conception and realization of object oriented applications (C, C++, C#).
- Web application development skills using Sharepoint .Net
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English (A major plus would also be Spanish fluency)
If you fit this profile and are immediately available we look forward to meeting you.
Please send a resume, letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No agencies and no phone calls please. We consider local candidates first. Applicants selected to interview will be contacted directly.