La empresa Dreamlab Technologies de Berna ofrece un puesto de trabajo para ingenierios «Big Data». Aunque la empresa es suiza, existe la posibilidad cubrir gran parte de las tareas mediante teletrabajo.
Los interesados deben enviar los documentos a la dirección email@example.com
- Bern, Switzerland (remote work is possible)
- Some travel required
- Must have: written and spoken English
To continue our dynamic growth, we need you! Join us and take part in our success story and help shape the cybersecurity of the future – today.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team working on Dreamlab’s next flagship product. You will join an international team of developers, security analysts, system administrators, UX specialists and designers. You will have a central role in co-creating Dreamlab’s next flagship products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead architecture design and implementation of big data applications and tools
- Make sure that our big data applications stay ahead of the technology curve
- Integrate with, and improve, our best in class test and deployment automation
- Maintain a good awareness of the current technology landscape and communicate recommendations across software teams
- Rapport with domain experts and UX designers to help identify use cases and requirements
- Rapport with backend team to design and document clean APIs
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a big data engineer
- Proven and rock-solid experience with at least two of: Kafka, Storm, Spark, Flink, Faust, Hadoop, Elasticsearch
- You prefer Open Source and Open Standard Solutions
- You are used to independently acquiring knowledge and staying up to date with and abreast of new/emerging technologies, tools, platforms and APIs
- You thrive working in an iterative development environment (familiarity with Agile/Scrum)
Helpful Skills & Experience
- IT security domain knowledge and expertise in software development related to IT security topics
- Experience with Cybersecurity-focused big data solutions like Molo.ch and Apache Metron
- Excellent Linux sysadmin skills
- Familiar with devops tools such as Ansible
- Experience with version control, CI/CD and testing (TDD, E2E and Unit testing)
- Familiar with reactive or functional programming
- Experience with data visualisation libraries, frameworks, tools and techniques
Distinguishing Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- You are passionate and inspired about what you do
- A highly motivated team player, self-driven and autonomous, able to follow through and take ownership
What We Offer
- The opportunity to provide fascinating, innovative, cutting-edge, premium services in computer security and impact the lives of potentially billions of people
- A dynamic and progressive organisation in IT Security/cyber-defence with more than 100 employees across the globe who pride themselves on their passion, effectiveness and professionalism
- Great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Work in our facilities in Bern, Switzerland, close to the main train station or remotely
- We have a strong presence and prestigious partnerships all over the world, providing our customers outstanding levels of solutions and services
- Attending educational workshops in order to maintain your professional and technical knowledge
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and help us shape the cybersecurity industry today!
Without the following documents, your application will not be considered:
• Attach in PDF your cover letter in English.
• Attach in PDF your CV/Resume in English.