14th HILTI FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM / CALL FOR APPLICATIONS http://www.uni.li/hilti-fellowship
STUDENTS: Spend Your Winter Term 2014/15 Abroad – Apply for the Hilti Fellowship Program, Application Deadline: May 2, 2014.
Hilti awards the most talented Master students in IT and Management from Europe with a truly unique fellowship program: The Hilti Fellowship is a combination of practical training at Hilti and academic learning at the University of Liechtenstein, designed to set the cornerstone for a successful future. As such, it combines a stay abroad with a challenging work experience, and the possibility to continue and deepen your Master studies at the same time:
1) Go abroad: You are invited to come to the Principality of Liechtenstein and spend five months in the beautiful alpine region of the Rhine Valley for both project work at Hilti and your Master studies at the University.
2) Enter an internship: Hilti offers you the possibility to be part of an international project team in the field of global IT and Business Process Management.
3) Continue your Master studies: You will be appointed for a position in the international Master program in IT and Business Process Management at the University of Liechtenstein.
Students from various backgrounds have already taken part in the program, which is now being organized for the 14th time in a row, including students from the University of Muenster, the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, the University of Koblenz-Landau, the LUISS University in Rome, the University of Turku in Finland, and the University of Verona. The selection follows a competitive review and assessment process. The program also addresses students who will finish their Bachelor studies in the near future and plan to enter an international Master program the next summer term. Also PhD students have already been awarded within the program.
Donation: 13.000 CHF per student
Applicant profile: Master students in IT and Management, Bachelor students in their last year, PhD students
Term: Winter 2014/15; September 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015 Application due: May 2, 2014.
Professor Jan vom Brocke / email@example.com
Hilti Chair of Business Process Management, Director Institute of Information Systems University of Liechtenstein
– Fellowship Program: http://www.uni.li/hilti-fellowship
– University of Liechtenstein: www.uni.li
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bpm.liechtenstein