Kahuna relieves organizations in protecting against cyber threats. We do this by helping organizations to design, implement and maintain an effective security policy. Cyber threats today represent an increasing risk for companies and governments. Since1998 we have been leading in the field of managed security solutions. The mission of Kahuna is; tot enable organizations to have control over their business critical assets, without this affecting their availability. We anticipate trends and developments in the market, which we translate into solutions for our customers. We strive for a long-term and reliable cooperation with our customers and employees. We have offices in Amersfoort (the Netherlands), Antwerp (Belgium) and Valencia (Spain)
For our SOC in Valencia we are looking for a
Internship SOC Analyst
About the job
Do you see or do you want to learn the technical vulnerabilities in IT/OT system with a single glance? Do you want to be part of an international security company? You want to be part of a young and growing cyber security SOC in Valencia? And do you feel home in an innovative organization where there is room to develop yourself?
We support customers by delivering solutions that keep information, assets and people safe. Our IT Cyber Security Operating Centre (SOC) is key to this work, providing protective monitoring for the IT systems we deliver and managing the risk of hostile threats. This is your opportunity to play a leading role within the center, using your experience and skills to investigate complex security incidents.
You will be responsible for monitoring SOC Services security infrastructure and identifying potentially malicious events. You will also be responsible for investigating any anomalies and either raising them as incidents or taking action so they don’t happen again.
We are looking for a candidate who sees it as his/her mission to make companies less technically vulnerable through:
- Monitoring and analyzing security events and log data
- Contribute to security incident response through analysis of log data
- Identify and analyze internal and external threats
- Advising security management
Kahuna offers you
- An interesting job within a great team in an international high-tech environment
- Space and attention to personal development and initiative
- The availability to grow within the organization
- An open and flexible working environment where a good work life balance is important
- Good working conditions!
We are looking for a team player with an affinity for technology and who wants to develop. You are committed and loyal to the organization for which you work. You think it is important to work in a customer and result-oriented way and to deliver a good quality. You like to continue to enrich your own knowledge and apply them. Besides this, we ask you the following:
- You have (almost) completed a relevant WO course, preferably in Computer Science
- You have sound knowledge of/affinity with IT networks and security solutions
- You have the ambition to develop yourself
- You are stress-resistant
- You have the right communication skills and have a good comment of the English language (written and oral)
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com (citing SOC Analist). For questions, you can call Jurgen Jansen at +31-618334093