El próximo miércoles 11 y jueves 12 de mayo de 16:00 a 20:00 la empresa Maibornwolff, imparte el seminario Container & Orchestration with hands-on Docker & Kubernetes.
Para asistir al seminario es necesaria la inscripción previa. Las plazas son limitadas. Se confirmará por correo la aceptación de la inscripción:
Inscripción (hasta el 5 de Mayo)
Container & Orchestration
with hands-on Docker & Kubernetes
We dive into the basics of containers including hands on exercises with docker. On top of that you learn about container orchestration using kubernetes in a hands on session.
Through a series of hands-on exercises we learn the basics of containers focused on Docker and extend this knowledge to orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Understand basic concept of and reason behind containers
- Be able to dockerize simple application
- Understand basic concept of and reason behind container orchestration
- Know basic resource types
- Be able to deploy simple service in Kubernetes cluster
Recommended previous knowledge (not obligatory):
- Linux terminal
- Preferably basic knowledge about application development or system administration
- Preferably basic knowledge of operating systems
- Most of the school will be held in a hands-on way in groups of 3-4 people.
- Every group will need a laptop with SSH installed in order to connect to our servers.
- If you are a Mac or Linux user, everything you need should be already installed on your machine.
- If you are a Windows user, we recommend installing the WSL as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10. If WSL is not installed, we can also help you establishing SSH connections using Putty.