Nos ha llegado esta información desde la empresa Match Better Jobs, que selecciona candidatos para ofertas de trabajo en TIC en Holanda.
Más información: www.matchbetterjobs.com
Interesados/as, contactad con email@example.com
Perfil de la oferta:
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Our client manages the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands.
Your duties will focus on R&D or the extension of existing systems for the manufacturing industry. This may include industrial, traffic & transport, defence and telecoms projects. You will mainly be involved in software design conception, refinement and implementation. The development environments may vary from embedded Windows to Linux on a range of hardware platforms. Our preferred development methodology is Agile/Scrum.
Our client has ambitious aims for growth in the coming years. These goals form part of the client international strategy, which will naturally provide many opportunities for committed school-leavers like yourself! If you choose a career in The Netherlands, you can into e.g. a Systems Engineer, Architect, Technical Team Lead or even the ultimate Specialist.
– a completed technical degree in (Technical) Computer Science, electrical engineering ormeasurement & control
– professional software development experience with C/C++ in embedded environments
– plus: experience in developing device drivers, boot loaders
– plus: knowledge of hardware and specific processors
– plus: knowledge of networking protocols and interfaces
– experience of implementing numerical algorithms
– experience of Windows and/or Unix/Linux development environments
– knowledge of software model design and simulation
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a permanent contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget